Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Scattering My Ashes at Bergdorf Goodman

Finding myself two months into my twenty-third of life, it seems to be the necessary time to transition into a phase of attempting to not become a decrepit-old-wrinkled-hag by my thirtieth birthday. Facial, neck, and haircare have always been a priority, so after enduring the skin-drying and hair-damaging polar vortex, I have made facial, neck, and haircare my main priority. After a successful trip to Bergdorf Goodman's Beauty Floor and a much needed haircut, I thought I would share my new skin and hair essentials.

BUZZCUT SEASON


Oribe Ultra Gentle Shampoo and Conditioner
$29 each and Sulfate FREE!





 



NEVER WAS THERE A GIRL SO PRETTY














*Be sure to use your preferred lotion or foundation with SPF

p.s. don't forget to spike your coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment